York English is looking for CELTA graduates for its school in Fuzhou, China. They currently employ over 60 full-time teachers in 5 schools and are looking for dedicated teachers to join them
• A starting salary of 7,000 – 8,000 RMB per month plus quarterly raises of up to 250 RMB.
• Free shared accommodation or a housing allowance of up to 1250 RMB per month
• Flight reimbursement of 8,000 RMB
• A total of roughly five weeks paid holiday including all Chinese public holidays, Christmas, and an end of summer break.
• A working visa and medical insurance
• A teaching-support system for staff that is unmatched in Fuzhou with training for all staff members
• A management team that will support teachers in their efforts to shape the lives of young learners
• An opportunity for advancement as the school grows and opens more locations.
• An average of 15 – 18 teaching hours per week
• Classes have a maximum of 16 students
• Students are between 4 – 16 years old.
• Teachers are expected to plan and prepare lessons for which the school provides an ample supply of resources and materials to use
• Teachers are expected to give lively and interesting lessons based on the topic for the lesson and the curriculum provided
• Hold a bachelor’s degree or higher; having an educational background in Education or English is a plus
• Have a TEFL / TESOL / or CELTA certificate
• Experience teaching children or ESL is a plus
• Be from a native English speaking country (Australia, Canada, England, New Zealand, or America)
• Be energetic and engaging in the classroom
• Be passionate about teaching English in China
Click on the link for more information on how to apply: https://www.lexistesoltraining.com/enrol/jobs/china-fuzhou-york-english/