York English is a progressive English training center, specializing in children’s education, with three locations in Fuzhou, the capital city of the Fujian Province. Here at York we enjoy an excellent reputation in the community as a high-quality education provider. We currently are employing over 60 full-time teachers in five schools across the city and we are now looking to recruit dedicated teachers to join our cause.
- A starting salary of 7,000 – 8,000 RMB per month plus quarterly raises of up to 250 RMB.
- Free shared accommodation or a housing allowance of up to 1250 RMB per month
- Flight reimbursement of 8,000 RMB
- A total of roughly five weeks paid holiday including all Chinese public holidays, Christmas, and an end of summer break.
- A working visa and medical insurance
- A teaching-support system for staff that is unmatched in Fuzhou with training for all our staff members
- A management team that will support teachers in their efforts to shape the lives of young learners
- An opportunity for advancement as the school grows and opens more locations.
- An average of 15 – 18 teaching hours per week
- Classes have a maximum of 16 students
- Students are between 4 – 16 years old.
- Teachers are expected to plan and prepare lessons for which the school provides an ample supply of resources and materials to use
- Teachers are expected to give lively and interesting lessons based on the topic for the lesson and the curriculum provided
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or higher; having an educational background in Education or English is a plus
- Have a TEFL / TESOL / or CELTA certificate
- Experience teaching children or ESL is a plus
- Be from a native English speaking country (Australia, Canada, England, New Zealand, or America)
- Be energetic and engaging in the classroom
- Be passionate about teaching English in China
For more information on York School of Foreign Languages you can visit our website at http://www.yorkenglish.com or visit us on Facebook. Additionally you can e-mail us for a detailed information package or any further questions.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in taking on a rewarding position with our school please send your C/V, copy of degrees and certificates, a recent photo, and a copy of your passport to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information regarding jobs and CELTA courses go to https://www.lexistesoltraining.com/